About Frim FieldFrim , Senior Vice President at Pioneer Realty Group is a high energy, results driven Real Estate professional with many years of broad based management experience in financial services. She is acknowledged as a skilled negotiator who always places her clients’ best interests above everything and everyone else. Frim holds a degree in economics from Simmons College, is a graduate of the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School, and the Northwestern University/American Bankers Association National Graduate Trust School. Her activities within the community encompass leadership positions on several not-for-profit boards and trade associations. Additionally, Frim has held several investment licenses. It is evident that Frim’s time served in executive positions in financial services has complemented her real estate career, leading to her proven, honed, and successful sales and relationship talent.
Frim has lived in many of the neighborhoods in Boston her entire adult life – the Waterfront, North End, Cambridge, Back Bay and others. She knows all the communities in the city and suburbs intimately. Her dedication to her clients as an investment broker, financial services executive, and real estate professional are second to none. She has access to countless individuals in related fields who are able to partner with her customers for such things as construction work, home design services, legal advice, etc. Frim is steadfastly professional; this accounts for much of the reason why success continues to follow her with any new challenge she embraces.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional specializing in Boston communities and suburbs
- Represent both buyers and sellers
- Participation in Community Groups
- Experienced condominium trustee
- Served in leadership roles in not-for – profit agencies
- Long term Boston resident
- Has held 3 investment licenses including broker and manager
- Access to a multitude of partners in real estate related fields
- Pioneer Realty Group, Senior Vice President, Present
- Gibson Sothebys International Realty, Realtor, 2011 – 2015
- EPG, Inc., Executive Vice President, Shareholder, Director, 1999 – 2007, strategist, investment advisor, and partner to the community banking industry
- Fidelity Investments, Senior Vice President, 1996-1998, Led the national client management function for the private client business, 1996-1998
- Baybanks, Executive Vice President, 1993-1996, Management Committee Member responsible for personal/institutional trust and private banking business
- Bank of New England, Senior Vice President, 1969 – 1994, Executive responsible for the wealth management business and personal trust business